Municipal yard waste pickup and drop-off can be complicated and limited. Your municipality may offer a yard debris drop-off site – but hours are likely short, it may be seasonal, and you will be restricted to only certain types of organic waste. Your trash collection company may only pick up yard debris curbside on specific days and with specific limitations. This usually means only bundled branches under a certain length and diameter and a single bag of lawn debris in a biodegradable bag.
Main Line Junk makes yard waste disposal in Philadelphia simple and easy
. We can haul away all types of green yard waste and debris, including tree branches and limbs, stumps, lawn clippings, brush, leaves, soil, rocks, and landscaping waste like plants and weeds.
We can perform yard waste removal services by hauling away all the debris you have gathered and pulled up. We can also help pick up tree branches, pull out landscaping, and gather up loose debris. Whether you’ve trimmed, raked, or bagged the yard debris already, or need some assistance, Main Line Junk can help.
Our yard cleanup and brush removal in Philadelphia includes:
- Landscape Debris Removal: Redoing your flower beds or replacing landscaping? We haul away landscaping debris, including mulch, trimmings, plants, and gravel, to give you a fresh start.
- Tree Debris Removal: Our tree branch disposal helps you get rid of large or dangerous debris from the yard. Our branch removal service includes picking up fallen limbs and even cutting branches that we can safely access.
- Brush Removal: We help you deal with an overgrown yard with cost-effective landscaping removal and brush removal service in Philadelphia. We can help pull up some brush, gather loose brush, and haul it all away.
- Dirt Removal: Performing a backyard makeover? Excavating? We can haul away the excess soil.
- Storm Debris Removal: We’ll help you get your yard back in shape after a storm leaves you with trash, debris, and fallen limbs and branches.
- Garden Waste Disposal: Main Line Junk can haul away all types of organic, green waste like plant trimmings and clippings, pulled weeds, and plants.
We aren’t landscapers or tree trimmers, but we can haul away tree branches, fallen limbs, compost debris, and general yard waste. We can also provide some help with removing landscaping and cutting branches that are safely accessible without specialized equipment. If you need more involved yard cleanup services such as edging, trunk removal, or tree trimming, we recommend contacting a professional lawn care company or tree trimmer.