RESIDENTIAL JUNK REMOVAL
Are You Preparing for a Residential Junk Removal?
As someone who owns their home, there is likely to come a time where you need to get rid of some things, which is why we recommend having Main Line Junk come for residential junk pickup. The idea of simplifying is appealing for many, so they can experience that bliss commonly associated with a fresh, clean space. But, then you may wonder, where is it all this junk supposed to go?
As a good Samaritan, you probably don’t want to just throw it away. There could be materials that are reusable or recyclable. Rest assured that our team can help you with upholding environmental stewardship while lightening your load.
Here are some tips our team at Main Line Junk has written, to help you prepare for residential junk removal. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call right away at 610-757-5272!
Get Helpful Home Junk Removal Services
Main Line Junk Residential Dumpster Rental
Want to get rid of your own junk but don’t have anywhere to put it? As the perfect do-it-yourself option, Main Line Junk will deliver a 14 cubic yard container to your location so you can fill it up. From small demolition projects to home renovations and other needs, you’ll have ample space to throw out any old items or materials you don’t need anymore.
By going with Main Line Junk, you’ll be doing the environment a favor since we don’t simply haul everything off to the local dump. Instead, we go through the items to find any pieces that can be recycled or donated for others to use. We’ll even hand you a tax-deductible receipt at the time of pickup if you want one.
Our standard dumpster rentals start at a price of $375 for 5 days and a fill weight of up to 2,000 lbs. By giving us a call at least one week ahead of time, we’ll be able to schedule a drop-off date that fits your agenda.
Main Line Junk Removal – Full Residential Service
If you would rather someone else handle the entire process of your home junk removal, Main Line Junk also offers full-service solutions designed to take the task completely out of your hands. We will send a uniformed and highly-trained team to remove junk from your home.
Our crews know all the best practices to ensure the job gets done efficiently while ensuring no damage is done to your property. They will load up all of the items and take your junk away.
We offer free on-site estimates for residential junk removal services to ensure you get a fair and accurate quote for what the project will cost. The price will vary depending on the volume of junk you have and the type of items involved. With a brief call, we’ll be able to determine whether a site visit is necessary before providing you with an affordable estimate for residential junk pickup.
Realistically Think About What You Do Not Need
We understand that it can be quite difficult to get rid of your belongings. I mean, how do you know whether it’s the right decision to toss it out, or not? It’s time to give away those old clothes, toys, and other household items that no one in the house uses anymore. Maybe hold onto one or two items of sentimentality for yourself, but otherwise what you keep but don’t use will only occupy more space. Consider donating reusable items to your local goodwill or non-profit organization!
Reasons People Get Residential Junk Removal
- Appliance Removal: Whether you’re trying to get rid of an old washer, dryer, or refrigerator, we’ll come to haul away your appliances.
- Attic Cleanout: If you have a bunch of junk stored away in your attic that you no longer want, our crews will be able to get up there and remove it.
- Basement Cleanout: A basement can easily become a “catch-all” room, making our cleanout services a helpful way to get rid of unnecessary clutter.
- Crawlspace Cleanout: When a crawl space is getting overloaded with junk, we can show up to clear it out.
- DIY Projects: As you complete large DIY projects, we’ll show up for residential junk hauling to take away any leftover hardware, scraps, or other working materials you no longer need.
- Estate Cleanout: After years of gathering items within its many rooms, an estate can be one of the main types of locations that need residential junk removal.
- Garage Cleanout: Want to be able to park your car in the garage again? Empty out the trash and unneeded junk using our professional services.
- Home Renovations: From wood and nails to paint and rollers, we’ll throw out any of the remaining items you have laying around after your home renovation.
- Mattress Disposal: Once you’re ready to upgrade your mattress, we’ll get rid of the old one for you.
- Self-storage Cleanout: Oftentimes, self-storage locations end up holding unwanted items for months or even years, which is why we’ll come and clean it out for you.
- Shed Cleanout: Remove old tools, blankets, hardware, and other belongings you don’t want sitting around in your shed anymore.
- Storage Units & Lockers: As soon as you’ve unloaded everything you want to keep from your storage unit, we’ll arrive to cart off the rest of it.
Clean Up the Garage
It’s incredible how the garage can seem to suddenly get filled to the brink with stuff! Most people who own their homes simply dump what they don’t need on a regular basis into the garage. But over time, items begin to stack on top of each other until you can barely weave through the mess.
While standing there looking at your garage may feel intimidating at first, we recommend beginning in one section or corner. Sort those items into toss, keep, and donate, then call us at Main Line Junk for a residential junk removal service!
Hire Professionals To Do The Lifting
Take it from us, hiring professionals to do the junk removal is going to be one of the best decisions you ever make. We can pick up and transport even particularly large items to their appropriate destination. We have the equipment needed to haul these belongings safely too, preventing you and your helpers from sustaining a painful injury. It saves you money in the end since you get to avoid an emergency room visit to the hospital! It’s better to play it safe. Your friends and family will likely thank you after hearing that you don’t need their services, since you hired professionals to perform the residential junk removal instead!
If you are preparing to do a big clean out of your home, we suggest contacting us for more tips and information. If you have a date in mind for when you’d like the first junk removal pick-up, we can schedule that with you over the phone. Call Main Line Junk today at 610-757-5272 to find out more!
Our Clients Feedback
Kevin and his team were great to work with! They were reliable, friendly and made the process super easy. Great money spent and a great company to work with. Highly recommend!!!Robert M.1 year ago
Kevin and his team couldn’t have been easier to work with. They were responsive, reliable, and friendly. I recommend them to anyone and everyone who needs to move or just have junk taken from their home or office. Best money I’ve spent in a long time!Peter R.1 year ago
Wonderful customer service! Kevin was a pleasure to work with and they removed several items from my home. Would give 6 stars if I could! Thanks for all your help!!Brian N.1 year ago